One Piece RP - Race to the New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best One Piece RP you will ever find

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandoma Alagrie Arc (Join Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Sandoma Alagrie Arc (Join Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Sandoma Alagrie Arc (Join Thread)   Sandoma Alagrie Arc (Join Thread) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello all, I'm TheBlackLuffy, or TBL for short. I'm your friendly neighborhood Pirate! Now I have an Idea. But its just a thought. Something sorta like Sabaody Archipelogo..but it will go down like this. The main cause of it all is to meet new enemies, Rivals, or Allies. Currently I'm going to have The Bare Fist Pirates and The Sendolaga Pirates join (once gain more crew mates for both crews). This isn't going to be till we have at least 3 crews of at least 5 members. Once I see we have that many characters able to do a worth while RP. I'll post an announcement stating that the RP will be starting shortly.

The Island will be called:

Sandoma Alagriea. Its an Island were its said to pass straight over the Red Line, with out having to go through Fishman Island. The Bare Fist Pirates are going to cross over and thats really it..they will fight only if attacked..The Sendolaga are there just to cause trouble in the GrandLine. Now my plan was...while we RP and wait for more crews to form..cause the Navy some problems..have some Vice Admirals and maybe 1 Admiral sent to the Island to take out the Rookies currently there. While Sendolaga and the Bare Fist face off for a bit..The Navy will appear and attempt to take down the Two Clashing crews and any other Rookies on the Island.

Post your crews here if you want in. Post your reason for joining. Who you will be using. and are they looking for Rivals, Enemies, or Allies.
Back to top Go down

Sandoma Alagrie Arc (Join Thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the New World :: One Piece Discussion-
Jump to: